Thursday, June 01, 2017

Resolved!!!


  1. Dude! So. I went 10,000 steps a day every day in 2017 until yesterday. Don't think I'm not super bummed about it. Unfortunately, the saga of my boobs continues and I had to have an MRI biopsy on both sides and the doctor was like hell no you can't walk woman. And I was like COME ON 10,000 steps man. And they were like no. Sorry. So I didn't. 
  2. I'm also not going to get 10,000 steps today. I am so bummed but you know what? I had a good run. I'm also going to try to make up these steps this weekend. So, if you see me walking roll down your window and wave!
  3. I've been so much better about drinking water at my new job. I have just made it a priority. 
  4. I've been so so about getting to sleep earlier. And drinking less wine. And I don't think I did any political action in May. I did call Auntie Maxine, but I think that might have been in April? Anyways, onwards and upwards people!! 

1 comment:

Randi said...

When you said you had a good run I visualized you running and I was like "Nah."
Haha
When a doctor tells you "No" then I think that should automatically count as 10K steps so I don't hold it against you.
XO