Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Resolved!

Yo, so we're a few days into May but I still need to do my 2017 resolution wrap up for April:


  1. 10,000 steps a day every day! I have done this every day in 2017. It has been awesome and I love it. 
  2. Getting more sleep - well the jury is out on this one. We just put the girls together in the same room and put Joze in a big girl bed so I haven't been getting a lot of sleep. But I'm still on the trying to go to bed earlier bandwagon.
  3. More water, less wine - I'd say I have work to do here. 
  4. Political action - I didn't do anything in April. But I did work like 100 extra hours so I'm going to forgive myself. But I'm way behind on 52 for the year. 

2 comments:

cindita said...

Way to kill it with the steps though! You are looking quite fabulous these days!

urbangirl said...

dude, you're the bomb.