Wednesday, March 01, 2017

February Check in

Resolved:

  • 10,000 steps a day: I nailed it again! Every day in February. 
  • Drink less wine & more water: I did so so on this one. We had a lot of guests this month which means more wine. 
  • Get more sleep - see above note. I don't think I did as well with this in February, but I did change the settings on my phone so at 10pm the lighting switches to night time, thus indicating it is time to go to bed. I think I'll see progress on this in March.
  • On my 52 political actions, from the top:
  1. Marching in protest
  2. Calling my senators not to confirm Davos
  3. Donating to the ACLU
  4. Reached out and chatted with angry, conservative donor
  5. Sent email to Feinstein about why I marched
  6. Donated to Chris Murphy from Connecticut
That's it! I need to double up here. I am falling behind! 






1 comment:

Randi said...

Great work! I slept like poop too. And I emailed Feinstein and donated to Planned Parenthood!
Thanks for being dope and inspiring me to be doper. XO