Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday

  • Taco tuesday didn't happen the way I thought it would on my drive home. The kids were super needy so we had hot dogs canned corn and mac n cheese. 
  • Both girls slept good and I did too. 
  • Work is work, man. I didn't have any appointments out of the office so theoretically just got it done.
  • Supreme court nominee anounced. Pretty bad, but could have been worse. 
Today
  • Big gala type event tonight. No one there will want to talk to a fundraiser. There will be good food. I won't be home til 10. 
  • I stopped at Drybar on my way to work so I am well coiffed.
  • Rex Tillerson confirmed. Just like all the other ones will be. 
Tomorrow
  • Teaching at night, working in the day. No more events for a while.
  • Who knows? Maybe some unique identifiers tattooed on our skin based on our religion? 

2 comments:

Randi said...

Those voters sure got the change they were after if nothing else. America went from great to bullshit it a week.

Randi said...

*in.