Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday

  1. I spent the day driving around socal in the rain. I had an appointment down in Irvine, and had to pick up one of the professors who was joining me in Los Alamitos. Lots of car time but I had a good couple of meetings and got a lot of work done.
  2. I am the only one who can't put my toddler to bed. Babe reads her a story, says night night and walks out. She turns over and goes to sleep. Last night (Babe is out of town - and will be out of town like 7 days in the next month) it took me an hour to get her to bed. She was THISCLOSE to climbing out of her crib. She slept through the night for the first time in awhile though so I am feeling #blessed anyways.
  3. I didn't watch Obama's farewell address. I taped it so I can have a good cry later.
Today
  1. Office day for me! I am hopefully banging out a bunch of work. 
  2. It was raining this morning but now it is beautiful! 
  3. I listened to one of my favorite people on the radio this morning, Rhys Darby, and I am still laughing at his jokes. 
Tomorrow
  1. My first day of teaching! My boss and I are co-teaching a graduate course in our nonprofit leadership and management program. Wish me luck people! 
  2. It will be a full moon tomorrow, so there should be a lot of emotional people running around. Also, werewolves.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Teaching! Fun! You'll kill it, natch.