Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday!

Hello everybody!

We are right smack dab in the middle of my two busiest weeks hopefully for awhile (but I doubt it!). I have a board meeting this afternoon, followed by a big event, then tomorrow I have another event I am cohosting at the Fed, then I have to teach tomorrow night.

Next week, we have a big ole gala on Wednesday night for which I am responsible for the video (there's something wrong with my English in that sentence) and then of course I teach again next Thursday.

I am rocking and rolling though and it is all going just fine.

I am also trying to keep up on my weekly act of resistance!! I sent an email this week to Senator Feinstein but what I am most concerned about is this trick Besty Devos becoming the Secretary of Education. I'll work on that soon.

Finally, despite being busy I  have managed to get 10,000 steps every day this year. Boom.

Here's a picture of a giant baby eating a banana. I hope to see you soon. All of you. I'll see her later.


1 comment:

Randi said...

BOOM! Git'it.