Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January - wrap it up!

Resolutions!


  • 10,000 steps a day - I nailed it! Every day in January. That means I sometimes had to walk in the rain, many times had to walk in the dark, and definitely had to get it in where I fit it in.
  • Drink less wine & more water - I nailed this one, too! Except I didn't drink that much more water, but I did drink less wine.
  • Get more sleep - I have moved my frame of mind to bed at 10 instead of 11 and this has helped a lot. It doesn't mean I always go to bed at 10, but I definitely don't stay up past 11. This is the hardest one for me because I love staying up late. But, Joze loves getting up early so for now I need to get my ass in bed.
  • 1 political action a week (or 52 a year): So far this year I have 1) marched in a huge (yuge) protest, 2) called my senators to not confirm Betsy Davos, 3) donated to the ACLU, 4) reached out to a very angry and very conservative donor to have a serious chat about the issues and 5) sent an email to Feinstein about why I marched. 

1 comment:

Randi said...

Keep up the good work, buddy! Thanks for keeping me motivated!