Thursday, November 10, 2016

big plans


i had big plans to buy tickets for Babe to go to the Cal game in the bay area thanksgiving weekend. For his beeday!

But then i lagged and it became so very expensive. Like, we could fly to the east coast for the same price, so I had to re-neg on my promises.

Anyways, unbeknownst to the Husband, the Homies banded together to get him this birthday present which arrived in the mail yesterday during my event. 

It's an ugly cal sweater! And I love it. 

I think photo credit has to be Sash, here, because Josie is too little and it sure would be weird if the nanny took this picture. 

***
Keep finding things to smile about, people. Every day. The days that are coming may be dark, but we have been through dark days before. 

1 comment:

Randi said...

this brings me enormous joy