Thursday, October 06, 2016

quick updates

  • I took sash to mickey's Halloween party last night. it was so fun, she was so good and I loved the night very much.
  • this means we are both dragging today! I was tired before I went, i'm super tired now.
  • I am spending the day at the "real estate women's forum" because we are starting to do events around women in real estate so it's a good idea to find out what others are saying.
  • the event is at The Ebell of Los Angeles. This cool old theater space is in mid-city, super hard to get to from anywhere not right next door. It is a neat old space, lots of cool old oil paintings, a big outdoor space in the middle. The website tells me it is a site for weddings as well as filming, and it says that the Wedding Crashers was filmed here. You'd like it.
  • The conference is interesting and although I'm not doing much networking (see bullet 2, tired), I'm getting my learn on which is great.
  • For some reason, I'm having a hard time getting photos from my phone onto this laptop, so you may see photos from Disney later in the day, or even tomorrow. hope your day is great!

No comments: