Wednesday, May 04, 2016

May

I love the month of May! This month we usually have a lot to do.

It's all gloomy and not too hot in Los Angeles for once. Dig the marine layer, kids!

There are a ton of birthdays this month. Including:

  • JOY
  • Cindy
  • BFF/Joseph
  • Nava
  • Mila
It's also Mother's Day and my parent's annivesary.

Today is Star Wars day, which is cute. (May the 4th be with you.)

At my work, it's commencement which is sincerely not a fun day to be at work, but whatever. 

Memorial Day is usually a nice three day break. 

I'm taking Buddy to Disney tomorrow, because BFF is going with her family. 

It's my niece's bat mitzvah on Saturday! She is going to be 13 years old. 


Here she is when she was about 2? 

There you have it. My laundry list of activities for May. I hope you enjoyed that. 

No comments: