Thursday, April 07, 2016

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Yesterday

  • You heard about my yesterday, in South Gate.
  • I also had an "all advancement staff meeting" which is for the 500 fundraisers that work here at USC. Crazy, right? There are 500 of us! We just reached the 5 Billion dollar mark in our campaign. You read that right.
  • I also filmed my little video for the Furman Center's 20 year anniversary 
Today

  • I have no meetings today and a list as long as Josie's arm to work on. Most of our office is still in NYC so I have the opportunity to get a bunch of stuff done. Muy bien.
Tomorrow
  • Tomorrow is my official 20th anniversary with Babe! Get out! We started going out on April 8, 1996, and we were 18 years old. Now, we are 38! Hey Babe! We'll probably go out after work with our little children. My vote is California Pizza Kitchen, because that was our first date. 

1 comment:

Randi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU CRAZY KIDS!
I like you guys a lot.