Wednesday, March 09, 2016

9 months

Squishy Josie turned 9 months old yesterday! I chose to use this picture because it shows her standing up holding on to the table, her favorite thing to do.

She also really, really enjoys eating everything you put in front of her. She crawls super fast all over the house. She says "dada" (I guess) and she's also said "sissy" once before. Otherwise she really likes to babble and for some reason gets vociferous around 2:30 in the morning.

She'll wave for the nanny and also clap but has yet to show me these tricks.

She loves to play with toys and follows her sissy everywhere she goes, unless she's following me. She can play in Buddy's room for a long time and Buddy "babysits" her.

She takes two naps a day, goes to bed at 8pm wakes up about twice a night, and is up for the day around 6:30, though she has a cold and is teething so she's more unpredictable.

She is crazy easy to take care of. She's gentle and calm and loves to stare at people while she tries to figure them out. She doesn't smile as easily as Buddy did, but she always, always smiles at her sister and no one makes her laugh more.

She's also the prettiest baby I've ever seen. Not biased one bit. ha!


1 comment:

Randi said...

I LOVE HER TOO MUCH
And I'm glad she smiles for me.
#vociferous