Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Yesterday

  • Most of the days are going to look the same this week. Little Joze is so close to crawling. She can definitely get around the room, just not in the traditional one paw in front of the other way. She has her two top teeth breaking through and she also caught a wee cold from her sister, Buddy. So I guess what I'm trying to say is yesterday was run of the mill for me but a super big day for Joze.
Today

  • Just your average Wednesday, isn't it? Kids were both adorable this morning, Nanny was right on time. I was lagging a bit. Got to work in time to get some stuff done (including this?) before I head off to a meeting about diversity. Right on. Tonight I suppose I'll make something easy for dinner, play the children, and read my New Zealand romance novel. 
Tomorrow

  • I did have a cool plan to have lunch with a prospective donor in Torrance which would have meant time at home with the kiddos in the morning but she rescheduled, so alas. It will be yet another run of the mill day. Ha! 

No comments: