Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Yesterday

  • Just a regular Tuesday, really. I had a few meetings, went to a lunch time seminar, played with the children. I watched the 2nd of the new X-Files. So creepy, dude. It's nice to see Scully after all these years. This "season" or whatever its called is really campy and funny. Scully and Moulder are playing it up and playing a lot of it tounge in cheek dialogue. 
Today

  • An event tonight. I have two upcoming events I am putting together and promoting. Had a phone meeting this morning and a meeting with the King shortly. Wearing my new booties and feeling pretty good about the day. 
Tomorrow

  • My siblings are coming for lunch. I think we're going to make this an annual tradition. Instead of Christmas presents we'll get eachother a nice date lunch out and about. We're also checking out the new Broad museum downtown. Boom. Whatchoo got? 

1 comment:

Randi said...

Good luck on your events!
Hi to the sisters for me.