Thursday, January 07, 2016

updates


  • Looks like the subaru wont be ready til tomorrow. Boo!
  • Have a little time today? Take a look at the 52 places the NY Times says you must go in 2016.
  • I started watching The Great British Baking Show on netflix. Do yourself a favor and watch an episode. 
  • Not raining today, so I took a walk. Best to get your steps in when its not raining people! 
  • Work has started up quickly and with no ramp up - it's good. I am glad to be busy and the projects I am doing are interesting. 
  • I haven't made any particular resolutions this year, but I still may. I have decided to try as hard as I can to remain positive. I know, I know. I am such a beacon of happiness - how could I get any more unfailingly positive? I've found that I have become a little snarky and I don't like that. I want to be genuine, thoughtful, and bright. 

2 comments:

Randi said...

I like that last one, dude.
Mine was to be more patient. Here we go!

Ang said...

you are all of those things already dude.