Monday, August 31, 2015
Friday, August 28, 2015
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
With Buddy starting kindergarten on Monday we decided to head to San Diego to hang for a couple of days. It is hotter than hot here.
Babe had a hotel for his work so we decided to have a pool party!
Monday, August 24, 2015
Friday, August 21, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- I have no lunch date today. This is on purpose so I may get us ready for our trip to Oregon! That means laundry and bagel bites.
- I went to the LAX Courthouse to pick up the New Baby's birth certificate. Funny story - all parking is metered and the meters only take quarters. Each quarter is worth five minutes. I had 6 quarters. The line was at least 20 people. So yeah. I think I'll go back tomorrow.
- I signed up with care.com to start the nanny search. BAH.
- Buddy starts kindergarten in two weeks! Perhaps more importantly (to her, at least), is that she has a loose tooth!
- Buddy has been swimming now for 7 full weeks; we are in the 8th. She can swim like a fish and is comfortable without floaties. I'm not yet comfortable without her floaties, but she is. Luckily the community pool where she does lessons is extending for 3 more sessions in the fall. So, she can keep getting her swim on.
- I'm doing just fine you guys. I love being on leave and have a nice routine and have kept up with a lot of folks. I also take a lot of time for just me and Josie. I have just shy of two months left and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Yesterday, me and the girls went on a journey! A very old friend was in town (relatively speaking - she lives in NYC ) and invited us over. I saw she lived in Malibu but had no idea what that meant.
After getting off PCH we went up and over for at least 20 minutes. The drive was windy (huh) and two lane and pretty crazy.
We sat in the backyard by the pool sipping wine while the kids played (she has two, a five year old and a seven year old ) and she and I caught up on the past ten years.
The view was stunning and so peaceful. It was a great day.
Monday, August 10, 2015
Me and my girls at the beach.
Josie loved it.
So did Sash of course.
Not pictured: in laws came for a visit, neighbors came over, we visited two breweries, and Ang gave Josie a bottle twice! I also left Josie for the first time to get a leg wax. She hollered a bit but took two bottles like a champ.
Later today, two month pics!
Friday, August 07, 2015
Thursday, August 06, 2015
Joze turns two months on Saturday, but we had her appointment today.
She is 12 lbs and 12 ounces and 24 inches long! That puts her at 80th percentile and just about off the charts in height.
She got her vaccines and her face turned red like a tomato. She's sleeping it off now. Took tylenol like a champ. Mama is having lunch which includes a lunch beer. Don't you judge me. Haha!
Josie is pretty easy as far as babies goes. She eats every 2 hours except when it's three or four. She still gives me one good stretch at night but I haven't seen that five or six hour stetch as often as i had hoped. 4 hours is the norm. We moved her into her crib but it's still in our room for now
Her pops gives her a bottle every night and she takes it well. I pump frequently.
She coos and smiles. She can hold her head up pretty well. She is just a baby and I want to eat her.
Wednesday, August 05, 2015
Tuesday, August 04, 2015
Monday, August 03, 2015
We did quite a bit this weekend. Buddy swam like a fish for hours. She can pretty much swim without floaties but for worry free fun we strap them on her.
These girls are two peas in a pod man. Same same same same!
Buddy loves jelly beans!
Reminds me of our Jersey peeps.
Have a good day guys!