Monday, November 30, 2015
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Monday, November 23, 2015
Friday, November 20, 2015
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Friday, November 13, 2015
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Happy birthday to my mom today!
Here she is with her brothers, today in Wisconsin.
As an interesting side note, yesterday I saw this picture on the Facebook:
That is my mom's sister, my aunt, with those same two gents in the picture above.
I like the symmetry between the two pictures, taken about 60 years in between.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Monday, November 09, 2015
Friday, November 06, 2015
Thursday, November 05, 2015
Wednesday, November 04, 2015
- i have been back to work a month tomorrow. it is going just fine! some days are a little crazy, especially today and yesterday when Husbandry is out of town. but we make do just fine and the girls are pretty easy. i have managed to bring my lunch most days or swing a work lunch others. in fact, i think i've only had to buy lunch two times since returning to work. that's not so bad, right guys?
- buddy is really easy to make food for because she only eats the following items: breakfast - cereal or an eggo. she has a morning snack that is strawberries, cucumber or string cheese. her afternoon snack is the same except you can add in crackers and cheese and ham. for lunch she has either pasta + strawberries + a danimal + crackers or the hot lunch at school if it is either cheese pizza (Pizza Friday), chicken nuggets, or once in a while pancakes. for dinner she has pasta, mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, taquitos or MAYBE what we're eating but only if its chicken & rice or lasagna or something that is basically a variation of what she is already eating. she always has a fruit or veggie with dinner. she always has dessert and that is either cat cookies from trader joes, ice cream or candy. ha! that was fun. let me see if i missed anything. oh she loves carrots especially the colorful ones from trader joes and she'll eat broccoli and celery if i have it out. she likes meat too but not if its spicy. she has a bite of whatever i made for dinner no matter what and sometimes goes back in for another. she loves gnocchi. who doesn't?
- josie only drinks boob milk, but we're going to start her on food soon, right? i think it's now.
- i have for breakfast fruit, cheese, and some type of bar or trail mix thing.
- was that the best post ever? i love lists.