Tuesday, October 06, 2015

stolen from joseph

A- Age: 37
B- Biggest Fear: Something happening to my babies!! 
C- Current Time: 10:12
D- Drink you last had: Coffee

E- Easiest Person To Talk to: Sisters
F- Favorite Song: Ever? Anything by Pearl Jam. I currently love the Cold War Kids.
G- Ghosts, are they real: Yeah I think so.
H- Hometown: Oxnard.
I- In love with: Chach! And Joze and Buddy.
J- Jealous Of: People without student loan debt. People without debt in general, frankly!
K- Killed Someone? Nein. Who answers this yes?
L- Last time you cried?: Yesterday.
M- Middle Name... : Kumari
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- One Wish... : a million dollars?
P- Person who you last called: Donnajean
Q- Question you're always asked: How's the baby? (She is good!)
R- Reason to smile: My girls.
S- Song last sang: 21 pilots
T- Time you woke up: 6:30
U- Underwear Color: Black
V- Vacation Destination: Anywhere. Hawaii? NYC?
W- Worst Habit: Staying up late
X- X-Rays you've had: Just boobs I guess. Teeth, too.
Y- Your favorite food: Dad's.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio!

No comments: