Thursday, October 08, 2015

4 months today!


Official picture to follow!

Little Josie is 4 months old! And not so little. Ha! She is 27 inches and 18 pounds plus an ounce. That keeps her off the charts in terms of height  and 98th percentile in weight.

She is doing great. Takes bottles from the nanny with ease. I pump a lot but we'll see how long I can keep up with her demand.

She coos and has a cute little laugh. Her cry is awesome- kind of husky like a night club singer.

She loves to watch people when they talk. Particularly her sister, of course. 

She naps frequently, about 3 a day, and sleeps almost the whole night. She generally goes to sleep at 8pm and wakes once around 3. Sometimes 5, sometimes 4. Her crib is in my room and she rarely cries. She gives a little holler so I know she is for real and I get her, nurse her, and we sleep together until morning. 

She loves toys and rattles. She drools like a champion. 4 months! Right on.




1 comment:

Randi said...

BLEE!