Wednesday, July 08, 2015

One month old today!

Little Josephine is one month old today! I will put up a picture later but let me tell you a little bit about her.

I am getting her weighed and measured tomorrow so I'll let you know how much she's grown in the past month.

She is a very peaceful little baby. She doesn't cry a whole lot but she can definitely let it go when she needs to. She loves to eat and eats about every hour and a half when she's awake. She'll sleep for two long stretches, one in the day and one in the night about 4 hours. At night she'll sometimes go a little longer. She shows me her eyeballs more and more, I'd say she's awake most of the morning and most of the early evening.

According to the Buddy one month post, Buddy was smiling a lot at this point. Josie has smiled a few times but I wouldn't say a lot. Like Buddy, Josie has had a lot of visitors. She is very comfortable being held by anyone and really only cries when she is hungry or she has to burp.

She makes cute faces and has bright eyes. She has dark straight hair and her eyeballs are still gray. She stares at her big sister a lot.

As for me, I'm doing just fine. I take Buddy to school ("Camp") in the daytime around 8:45 and go get her around 3pm. Sometimes earlier. I take a walk every day with Josie in my pack. I read a lot and she eats a lot so that's really the extent of my day. I tidy the house every day and do chores.

We do one little outing a day. I noticed I got a manicure when Buddy turned one, month maybe that's in order for today? Yesterday was CVS. I know - don't get too crazy right?

Pictures to come later!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Good work, Mama!