Thursday, September 25, 2014

some things about me you may not know

Four things that make me cry 

  1. Listening to Queen and thinking about Freddy Mercury.
  2. The Let It Go song from the Frozen movie.
  3. Pretty much anything about immigrant dads, especially from India but I don't discriminate.
  4. Any version of the star spangled banner. Even poorly sung ones.
Three things I don't care about at all but other people seem to 
  1. Space travel
  2. Robots
  3. Photos of celebrities doing things that real people do.
Two things that seriously piss me off
  1. People who don't vaccinate their children.
  2. The Smashing Pumpkins 
One thing I love about you
  1. That you keep coming back!! Thanks!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Four things that make me cry
1. When I'm on a date, drinking with Brad, and we talk about our kids
2. Basically all forms of entertainment including but not limited to songs, books, commercials, shows, movies
3. Thoughts of my dad
4. Being too tired.

Three things I don't care about at all but other people seem to
1. Dieting
2. Politics
3. Football

Two things that seriously piss me off
1. Anti-vaxers
2. Posts on facebook that are ridiculously anti-abortion or anti-Obama

One thing I love about you
1. Your hair.

That you keep coming back!! Thanks!

Randi said...

Ha! I copied your thanks. Whoopsie!

Nancy said...

Four things that make me cry
1. Talking about my son to people who do not know him--I get emotional
2. The movie Stepmom
3. I love that you said the song frozen!!!!!!
4. A good book

Three things I don't care about at all but other people seem to
1. The gym
2. Baseball
3. Kale

Two things that seriously piss me off
1. slow walkers
2. people who only complain about their lives on fb

One thing I love about you
1. 2002