Wednesday, September 17, 2014

nada

I got nothing but the fact that it's hot and I have a list as long as my arm.

My pal, the professor sent me this picture today and I love it for so many reasons. This is Joyanna and Buddy when Buddy was about 6 months old? I don't know.

Anyways, I love it for so many reasons and here are some:

Joyanna's face

It reminds me of my old job where my family was completely a part of my workplace.

Buddy is wearing that bear suit. 

Buddy is just sleeping randomly on her pal's lap. It makes me feel very happy and proud that she was a baby who everyone knew. I took her everywhere. I still do. I think that helped make her the person she is today. She is outgoing and brave and she loves people. 

2 comments:

Randi said...

Sweetness.

urbangirl said...

i love it too