Thursday, August 28, 2014

#tbt

It's been a year since we moved into our house! August 26th was the official one year mark. I can't believe what a year it has been, either. I think last fall may have been the hardest time I've ever had? Anyways, here's hoping this fall will be better?

In any case, I dreamt about my Grama last night. It was so nice to see her. I was sort of taking care of her, like I would Buddy, but she was my Grama and it was nice to hear her voice again. It will be a year in about two weeks since she passed away.

Here's a little #tbt for you:

My uncles and my grama, May 1962

2 comments:

Ma said...

Nice of you to put your dream on your blog about your Grandma. I believe the love never dies even though the person passes away.
Can`t believe Uncle Tony with that big old cigarette, ha,ha.
He is totally healthy now, never would smoke.
Love, Ma

Jessica said...

Dude, last fall was the PITS. So were winter and, um, spring. Also: early to mid summer. Here's to better times ahead. Q5 Nizzle Drizzle.