Thursday, July 17, 2014

What all the fuss was about

Here's a nice story from USC News about the conference yesterday featuring FLOTUS:

FLOTUS and USC 

Bonus that you can see her dress!

I got to shake the first lady's hand and take a picture with her! This conference was super hard to put together so I'm glad I got to meet her, it made it all worthwhile. I think it was a win for my school, too, and for veterans in Los Angeles.

She was so nice, by the way. She is a very warm person and looks right in your eyes when she meets you. She is tall and beautiful and gracious. And her speech was terrific.

In any case, I'm taking a couple of days off work to bum around. Me and Buddy are watching cartoons today and may go to a park later. Or not, we'll see.


2 comments:

Randi said...

Good work! You deserved meeting her, more than anyone else I know.
xo

urbangirl said...

awesome job woman! enjoy your time off. hi to SASH!