Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Dang!

Three year anniversary of living in California passed and I didn't even say anything!

Yesterday was our third year anniversary of living in California!

What a nice place to live, I must say. I think the best part about it is being close to family. The second best thing about it is my backyard and chilling there. I also really, really like going to the beach.

Heck yes I miss the NYC peeps and food and seasons. I miss the subway! I miss the FC!

But it's been an amazing move for us. Buddy has so many gramas and grampas and aunties and cousins and friends and she has a big old backyard to play in. Now, she goes to school down the street and I think she's going to love it there.

Three years! Here's to many, many more!






1 comment:

urbangirl said...

NYC misses you dude! but yeah, cali is pretty dern rad.