Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Today, tomorrow, yesterday

Today

  • Beautiful day here. Babe and I are going to the Yankee game later this evening. I'm pretty excited. I don't think there is much better than sitting outside watching baseball. Buddy is going to go to our house with her favorite of the daycare ladies so it's a win win. 
Tomorrow

  • Just another Wednesday, really. A few meetings here a there, another beautiful day. 
Yesterday

  • Was a little bit harsh in it's Monday-ness. What a rude awakening. 
Hey, I just realized I forgot to acknowledge Cindog's birthday here on this blog. Happy beeday, Cindita. Here's a photo:


Looks like I don't have a whole lot of photos of Cin saved on my computer, but I always like an excuse to go to this file. This is from San Diego, 2007. 

1 comment:

Randi said...

We look darn good.