Thursday, January 23, 2014

yesterday, today, tomorrow

Yesterday

  • Not a great day. Traffic was brutal, I got nowhere on my projects at work, and it just generally kind of stunk.
  • On the other hand, Buddy slept great and was so much when I got home last night. 
  • Also, I made this chicken chili and it was effin good. Excuse my language. 
  • Also, I had a lovely glass of wine after work with a pal of mine. 
Today

  • Traffic wasn't so bad, but I also mostly took the streets to work. Fascinating, I know. Contain yourself.
  • Looking like another gorgeous day in Southern California. Seems to have cooled down slightly from the 80s to the 70s, so that's nice. 
  • Just ate "Chia Seeds" in my yogurt for breakfast. What are those you ask? I am not sure. 
Tomorrow

  • Gosh who knows what tomorrow will bring? A lot of good stuff I hope. Candy and unicorns and rainbows to all involved. 

1 comment:

Randi said...

In theory, chia seeds are supposed to expand in your belly, helping you to feel full, eat less, and ultimately shed pounds. But one study indicates otherwise. - WebMD

You're welcome. Dude, that's the same shit you use to grow actual Chia Pets. I hope you show up with greens sprouting out of your head next time I see you.