Wednesday, January 15, 2014

court

tomorrow morning i have to go to court to testify against the kid who robbed me in broad daylight in front of my building in August. 

that's gonna stink! 

8:30 am in juvenile court here in the good city of los angeles.

did i tell you i got a subpoena to appear in court? yeah, you heard me. i had a cop calling me from downstairs in my office building to give me the paper that said i have to show up in court.

and it had a big old blown up picture of my face on it.

crazy, right?

i guess i didn't tell you about getting robbed, did i? 

see, i told you i owe you a lot of information. 

that story, to follow. 




3 comments:

Randi said...

Maybe mention the giant pool of blood you had to side step? Unrelated to said robbery? LOL

Ang said...

good luck dude!

urbangirl said...

i thought maybe this was going to be a story about me. but instead it was a story about you going to court for being robbed by a kid. i guess i should be a little less self-involved. lesson learned! thanks cb! and good luck!