Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly 2013 Edition

The Good

  • We bought a house!
  • My job got really interesting.
  • Babe got a new job that is awesome.
  • Buddy is cuter literally every single day. I think she is warping the space time continuum on cuteness. 
  • Spent a lot of good quality time with my family and friends. Really got to hang out a lot with Sun and Ang in particular. Digging that. 
The Bad

  • Some traumatic shit happened this year. I'm not gonna lie. Buddy had to be hospitalized. I hated that.
  • We dealt with some loss in a pretty serious way. I don't want to make a list, but that was definitely in the "bad" category. 
  • Haven't saved much money since purchasing the house. Seems like all we do is spend it? 
  • The Yankees were downright awful this year. The California Golden Bears only won one game. 
The Ugly
  • Commuting in Los Angeles is a beast and a monster and I spend about $10 a day driving to work. 
  • My waistline has not fared so well this year, my friends. Not so well at all. There's always January, right?! 
  • I mean, worldwide? Things have gotten pretty ugly. The president is spying on us, people keep shooting each other and there's not  a whole lot of equality going on. But, that's not what this blog is about, right people? This is the place to relax on the web. Not get all angry. 

3 comments:

Ang said...

i think 2014 will be better...it has to be.

Randi said...

Brad has a theory on odd numbered years and that they are shit so I am gonna second Ang.
Already in 2014 we have girl baby to look forward to. Holler.

urbangirl said...

i miss you! 2014 - i'll see you then! (sometime)