Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Success!

My conference was a complete and total success, you guys! We had over 500 people RSVP and well over 300 show. All the speakers and panels were rad. Done and done!

I want to say more because I want to, but right now I have about 50 minutes to get some stuff done before I have to go get Buddy. Truly incredible though. The General was outstanding, everyone came to hobknob at the VIP breakfast, and then we spent all day diving deep into issues around housing and hiring returning vets.

The mayor was SO GOOD. I had no idea we had such a good one on our hands. I didn't think much of him when I met him for the mayoral debate a few months ago, but seeing him on stage and listening to his talk - I was very impressed.

Yeah. Pat me on the back!

2 comments:

Ang said...

good job dude!

Randi said...

Patting.