Thursday, September 05, 2013

Scenes from the past week and a half, or so

These are completely out of order, but who cares. 
Here's some of the stuff I've been doing. 

Scooter was in town and we took Buddy to lunch. She's studying the menu here. 


Auntie was in town and took buddy swinging. This picture is 100% perfect.

I wish I could crop this, but whatever. Here's Buddy jumping on the new bed in my new room. 

Here's Scooter and Buddy in the backyard. My backyard already looks totally different than this, because that wheelbarow has been put away, the tree has been trimmed, and those big ole bushes on the right hve been removed. 

Here's Buddy playing in Manhattan Beach. (Bro.)


Babe and I did go on one date and that was to this RAD restaurant called Eureka Tasting Room at the Hawthorne Airport. If you come to visit me, I will take you there. Cross my heart. You can watch the planes land. It is sick. 


Princess.

Get a load of this! There are food trucks down the block from me on the last Friday of every month. So, we went to there. Buddy is being a flamingo in front of the Korean food truck. It was good, dude. 

New library, also within walking distance of my pad. 

Besties at supper club. 





1 comment:

Randi said...

Super cute. Just what I needed xoxo