Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday

I've probably talked about this before, but I always remember going to the dentist when I was a kid and then my mom or dad taking me to McDonald's after on my way to school.

Anyways, so today was Buddy's 3rd year doctor checkup so I took a few hours off of work and took her to the doc. She's perfect (which I knew), still 95% in height and 50% in weight and 100% in CUTE.

After the doctor visit, we walked over to the coffee shop next door. We sat down and ordered eggs and toast and fruit and ate and chatted and stacked up creamers and those little things of jam they have at diners. And maybe I cried a little bit because it was the cutest best date ever.

Then I took her to daycare, and when we pulled up all the kids ran up to the gate and said BUDDY IS HERE! Except they used her real name. And before I knew it, she was off and playing with her friends.


2 comments:

Ang said...

she is the best!

Randi said...

So stinkin' adorable, dude.