Thursday, July 11, 2013

Two years!

I noticed this morning that our two year moving to Los Angeles anniversary (July 1) passed by with zero mention. In NYC, we used to have margaritas on August 1st, our move to NYC date.

So, it's been two years!

Things have changed since we got here - buddy's gotten two years bigger, we both have full-time, permanent jobs, and we are buying a house.

I still miss NYC, though. Not living there really. But sometimes. I miss the people and the energy and my old neighborhood. The food.

We spend a lot of time in our backyard. We walk almost nowhere. We go to the movies more. Hang out at bars less. See our families more. I think we work about the same amount, but I'm not sure.

Two years. I definitely feel much more removed from my old job now that this amount of time has passed, but I still really miss it! It's probably what I miss the most about NYC.

Anyways, I'm sure glad we're here. It's very, very nice.


No comments: