Thursday, July 25, 2013

Things that make me laugh

I think this will shape up to be a regular feature on the old Coodence's World, but we'll see.

Here are a few things that have made me laugh lately:

1) I am doing some research for a gift for a donor who took us on their boat (yup). And one of the reviews of a product says: "I would recommend this gift to anyone who loves anything."

Not sure if this a good review? Does it  means if you have no taste get this! Or, if you're surprisingly easy-going this is the basket for you. 

2) Funny conversation between me and my boss:

My Boss: Oh! I really like your bracelet!
Me: Thanks! My sister...
My Boss: Made it?!
Me: No, she accidentally left it at my house.

3) Funny conversation between me and Babe (in the car, flipping stations):

Me: UGH Red Hot Chili Peppers is always on the radio
Babe: Since when do you hate the chili peppers? 
Me: Since we moved here and now they are on the radio like every third song.
Babe: I'd rather listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers than that Stupid Fun Song or whatever. 


No comments: