Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Catching Up

Let's be honest, I suck at this blog every day in May thing. But, I'm going to make up for it. 

Just you watch.

Who inspires you? Are they close to you? Somebody famous? Or even somebody infamous?
You do. Because you are beautiful. And funny and smart. 

What is the worst advice you have ever received?
 Follow your dreams. Wait, what? What kind of a question is this? 

What are you good at that nobody knows about? Tell us all about it.
Singing. My voice is magnificent. 

Tell us about what you do every morning to help you get ready for the day ahead.
Blah blah blah. Now I know why I'm not participating in this thing. Because it sucks. What do you care about my drinking coffee and taking a shower? 

Dinner party time - Who would you invite? What music is playing? What are you eating? Is there entertainment? Let your imagination go wild!
 Seriously? 

What are your top 5 favourite albums and why? 
No. 

Tell us about the best compliment you have ever received.



Sigh. 

2 comments:

Matt M. said...

Oh I love this so much

Randi said...

You're the worst. LOL