Monday, April 01, 2013

Easter Feaster Weekend Pictures

On Friday, we usually go on a little family date after work. We went to Pitfire Pizza because the food is good and they are nice to children. We made this little family out of the clay they provide there. Dada has kind of a butt chin but otherwise I'd say it looks pretty good. 

On Saturday, we went to a baby birthday party at the park so Buddy could run off some of that energy that she has simmering around inside of her. The party was cute though I'm not a huge fan of those sorts of things. Anyways, the parents made these ridiculously cool Jello shots for the kids. Just kidding, they're not shots. 

Every once in a while Buddy digs out her old chicken halloween costume and puts it on. Sort of funny that she did so before finding her easter basket! She ate that candy like we were going to take it from her. It was cute and hilarious. 


She loved her basket that Babe put together for her. She took out all the toys and lined them up and then put them back in. I love it when she does stuff like that. 


And she danced around with the basket, too. 

Neat that my whole family can fit around our new dining room table! Easter Feaster was a blast! 

Beautiful flowers my mom and dad gave me to decorate my table. 

2 comments:

Randi said...

Uh. May. Zing. Love your damn family so much I could poop. xoxo

Also, is Brad the butt chinned dada? Don't lie.

Hung said...

She rocks that chicken costume! Easter is funner than I remember.