Thursday, March 07, 2013

Lake Tahoe

Our little family is off to Lake Tahoe for some R&R this afternoon/evening. I'm really looking forward to a mini vacay!

We'll be flying this evening to Sacramento, where we have rented an SUV with a car seat in it that will take us up the mountain. Should be lots of snow so that's fun and a little bit scary. We will get a hotel if conditions seem less than perfect, but I think it will be fine. We used to drive to Tahoe a lot when we were in college. I mean after college when we lived in the Bay. Those roads are pretty well kept.

Anyways, then Babe will go snowboarding on Friday and Saturday and me and Buddy will play in the snow and hang out. I'm excited about the hanging out part. A bunch of our pals are coming up from the Bay and so we'll all play and play! Hooray!


1 comment:

Ang said...

have fun dude!