Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Housing

We've been talking lately about buying a house. Just chatting, really. Prices are starting to go up again so we better get cracking soon, right?

Problem is, it's too expensive.

Also, we don't have enough money.

Also, the tax issue. WHOA the taxes.

Also? And this is something I realized this morning - I really like my house that I live in. I'm not ready to move out just because I'm supposed to buy a house.

Everything has settled down, you know? We both have good jobs and have our commutes, etc., all worked out. Buddy is doing GREAT in daycare and could potentially stay there for another year and a half as they have a terrific pre-school program.

My house is cheap, it's safe, and comfortable. I like our neighbors. I love my yard.

So, we'll keep talking about it, I think. But I don't know if I'm ready to move yet.


1 comment:

Ma said...

I like your pad too.
It has personality. And history.
The wooden sink in the back yard is cool where the Japanese Americans who lived there and fished used to clean their fish.
That`s all for now.
Love, Ma