Monday, February 04, 2013

#weekendpics



Before the weekend, I took the briefest of brief business trips to the Bay Area and here is the view from my hotel room. 
***

On Saturday, we drove out to Redlands to check out the Hangar 24 Brewery. It was a beautiful drive. 

Hanger 24 sits adjacent to the  Redlands airport.




Here's Buddy in a hamper. 

And Buddy in the Wild. 

Beautiful Oxnard, California. I love love love driving around my hometown. 



I made Crusty's bars for the superbowl. They were beyond delicious. 

Me and all the children swinging. 



Watching TV. 

















3 comments:

Randi said...

I love these! Yesterday was so lovely, sister. Wish I could have spent more time with you. How does that always happen?

Ang said...

did you save me a bar dude? i don't like you right now....

Christine said...

Yay! 7-layer bars! Spread the love! Also, I like Buddy in a hamper. That is all.