18 things to be thankful for and that should make me happy instead of emo because sometimes things are hard.
- Buddy's little chicklet toes that I want to eat.
- Chachi's hair. Ask buddy what color hair her dada's is: Red! Orange! Red! Orange!
- My gorgeous locks that I do not have to dye despite being 35 years old.
- My beautiful watch littered with diamonds that my husband gave me for Christmas.
- My avon lotion that my sister thoughtfully provided for me that keeps my hands soft and smelling like sugar plum & vanilla.
- My nephew running after buddy and her kissing his face instead of hitting him.
- Coffee with cream.
- Steamy romance novels (libros electronicos on mi kindle? ha! thanks babe!).
- Grandparents who spoil buddy and give her presents and love.
- My view of Los Angeles.
- UGH 18 really? My owl cup that babe gave me for Christmas that helps me save and protect the environment instead of using paper throwaway cups every day.
- The cleaning lady who hasn't left us yet, but one day will decide it's just not worth it.
- The art buddy makes me at daycare.
- The quokka - the happiest animal on earth. Just click the link already.
- Staying off facebook all day.
- Funny coworkers.
- An upcoming trip to Tahoe!
- My new tights.