Monday, January 14, 2013

Wknd Pics



What a fun weekend! Auntie was in town for part of it. 


We went to the promenade and the Disney store!! Look at all those princesses! 


Yah. 


We checked out this place called Coolhaus where they have ridiculously good ice cream. 


See? Ice cream sandwiches. I'm eating Key Lime Pie ice cream with a snickerdoodle. Buddy's eating strawberries and cream. Ang, a traditional ice cream sandwich.

Ready for a trip to the museum!

We checked out the La Brea Tar Pits museum because entrance came free with our Natural History membership. Very small and nice museum. They also have a rad hill to learn how to roll down. 

Dig.
 

Get a load of this mammoth, ya'all! Wow! 



2 comments:

Randi said...

I can't wait to take Capood to the tarpits. Let's go!

Christine said...

Dude, I love that museum! I think it's one of my favorites :) Also, Buddy is adorbs!