Monday, January 28, 2013

weekend pics

Here's a pic of the palm tree in my backyard. 
You heard me.


Here's what I think. There's nothing in the world better than having a 2 and a half year old. I'll probably feel the same way when I have a 3 and a half year old and so on, but right now, I am in heaven. 

Sorry about my finger in this pic. It's Buddy and the C-man looking at a slug. Heh. 

Playing. 

We took her highness, queen of the buddies, to the dmv parking lot so she could learn how to drive. I have a video, obviously.
She sings while she is riding around. 

Although she clearly sometimes loves to have her picture taken,

Sometimes she says NO MORE MAMA. And hides her face. 

Thus making it difficult for me to get a picture of her pigtails.
***
We also had date night and supper club this weekend and both were awesome. 
Happy Monday, peeps! 

3 comments:

Ang said...

she looks so grownup on her tricycle!

Christine said...

Buddy in curly pigtails? THE CUTEST!

Randi said...

Good, good stuff hodie.