Monday, January 07, 2013

Weekend Pics


This is the story of me taking a quick trip to San Francisco, to see GUS and meet a new baby, and take in some street art and good food and drink. And walk around and enjoy Gus's neighborhood, the Mission. 


There's me and GUS. 


There's the pretty City of San Francisco. 



Did I miss my two buddies a lot when I was gone? You bet I did. 


Did I cry a little bit? Yup. 



But, I also got to spend some time with my Twin. 

And get a squeeze from jojo. 

And meet Amadis and Tricia's baby Ezra. Who I wanted to take. 

But didn't because look at this family! 


I also saw some funny and strange art, including this bathtub which had the same James Brown duck that I have in my bathtub. Go figure. 

The ride to the airport. 



Cheers! Thanks San Francisco! Great 36 hours!!


1 comment:

Randi said...

It is SO NICE to see Trish and Amadis and their wee adorable offspring. Great photos, kiddo!