Thursday, December 06, 2012

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Holiday Edition

The Good

The Bad

  • We decided to do something different for Christmas Cards this year and I'm not sure how smart it was. So, every year for the past like 5 or 6 years Babe and I have handmade our cards. It's fun, we like it. Then, we had her Buddiness and started getting those picture cards made of her. Do a little photo shoot, order the cards, badabing! This year, apparently, I cannot stand my real camera as I have literally not taken any pictures with a real camera this entire year. True? Yeah, I didn't even take it to NYC for vacay. Anyways, so we decided to use her school picture and slip it into cards that we purchase from the store. I'm not gonna lie, that makes me very uncomfortable. Here's why:
    1. Do we have cards to put them in? No. 
    2. Do I know where to get good cards? No. You know, like nice cards on good paper that don't cost an arm and a leg. 
    3. Do I have enough Buddy pictures? Not really.
    4. Should I have just stuck with the old way? Yes. 
The Ugly

  • Butter consumption and usage is at all an all time high at the Bhallagrass compound. That's all I am going to say. Draw your own conclusions. 

1 comment:

Randi said...

Buther.

No idea on the cards, sister. Used to always just hit Hallmark. Buena suerte.