Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

21. As we go into this holiday season, I realize how very thankful I am for butter. Delicious, full fat, full flavor butter.
22. I am equally thankful for hot coffee with half and half in it. More please!
23. I am thankful for the 8 minute commute today due to the fact that everyone is already on holiday. Holiday! I'm British.
24. I am thankful that I have 4 nieces, two nephews, three sisters, a mom and a dad, a MIL and a FIL, and no dog because Buddy fears them.
25. I am thankful for my new, burgundy, cardigan from Banana Republic and equally thankful for the 30% off coupon that made me feel okay about purchasing it. So warm!
26. Cease-fire? Thankful.
27. Obama as president? Thankful. Hillary as Secretary of State? Thankful.
28. My new Kindle Fire that I got for my beeday from my husband? Thanks!
29. I am thankful for my business card which is classy.
30. In general, I am thankful. My life is full of happiness and wonderful people. I have an adorable baby and a super nice husband. I have a safe, home with working heat, a fridge full of beer - I mean food, and a lot of friends and family. Plus a good job and terrific hair. Any complaints? Nope. I am often worried about losing five pounds - if that's my biggest problem then all I can be is thankful, thankful, thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Don't lose any more of your beautiful self, you silly bitch.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

There is an army of your uncles, aunt, nephews and nieces in India that I wish you would get an opportunity to meet.

Love, Dad