Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful!

11. I am thankful for my cute but comfortable heels that I wear almost every day to work. Thanks Nordstrom Rack!
12. I am thankful to have been a part of this wedding. Look at this!
13. I am thankful for my giant SIGG that keeps me hydrated during the day.
14. I am thankful for my bluetooth so I can call people while I'm driving and feel like Ari Gold just a little bit sometimes.
15. I am thankful for this job I had in college as a transcriber because now I can type super fast.
16. I am thankful for my stupid iphone because the battery lasts a long time.
17. I am thankful for the makers of both craft beer (Ballast Point, I'm looking at you!) and delicious red wine because I like to drink them.
18. I am thankful that we get off super early tomorrow!
19. I am thankful that I am able to spend Thanksgiving with my family and that I don't have to set foot in an airport to do it.
20. I am thankful for you, dear blog readers. You guys are the best!

No comments: