Monday, November 19, 2012

Giving Thanks

I took zero pics this weekend, so I thought I would take a page from the Book of BFF and give some thanks. We've got three days til Thanksgiving, so what say we do 10 a day?

Here we go:


  1. I am thankful for my little family. For my Husband Babe and my sweet little Buddy. 
  2. I am thankful for my peeps. We moved here to be closer to family and it worked. We are. 
  3. I am thankful for my job dude. It's a good one and even though I don't *really* get it, I know that eventually I will. Ha!
  4. I am thankful for my little blue rental house. Yes, yes, there's no insulation, and sure, the floors creak and squeak, and yeah sometimes I look at the cracks in the wall and wonder just how long it's going t be standing, but it cozy and cute and I like it.
  5. I am beyond thankful for Buddy's daycare. They take such good care of her and she absolutely loves it there. They teach her stuff and just love her up good. I never worry about her when she is there. 
  6. I am thankful for this oatmeal I am eating for breakfast because it is warm and delicious.
  7. I am thankful for my dear friends. 
  8. I am thankful for my ridiculous view out of my window here on the 15th floor. 
  9. I am thankful for my relatively short commute to work.
  10. I am thankful for living here, in the US of A, where it is safe and I have a ton of freedom to do just about whatever I want. 

No comments: