Monday, October 22, 2012

Wknd Pics


If I was one of those people who made their child's picture their own profile picture on social networking sites, which I am not nor will I ever be except maybe to mark her birthday, I would make this pic my profile pic. 

When I first started getting books for Buddy and my nieces I would read through them to make sure they weren't offensive. Now, I am lazy. Also, who cares? Also, I got this from the library. And so I laughed when I read this. And though what the hell? 

Park day on Sunday morning! The slides were wet in case you are wondering why my child doesn't have any pants on. 

New hat from Auntie. 
Buddy walking Auntie to her car. 

Me and Buddy got some more decorations for the house!!


2 comments:

Randi said...

Yay! I'ma copy you and do a weekend pics too!
I LOVE ALL OF THEM.

Ma said...

Loved the pictures of Buddy, Cod.
Your decorations look very nice for Halloween.
"Little fat man from Bombay"?? Coudn`t help but chuckle.
Love, Ma