Thursday, October 25, 2012

Politics, Baseball and Religion

Politics
Less than two weeks til the election is over! Woohoo! Whoever you're voting for, make sure you vote! Unless you like in Ohio, Florida or another swing state and you aren't voting for Obama. Insert winky emoticon here.

Baseball
After the complete decimation of the Yankees by the Detroit Tigers I stopped watching baseball. Except that I have a ton of friends who root for the Giants. And I obviously can't root for the Tigers. So what I'm trying to say is, o nly a few more days until baseball season is over.

Religion
I don't really have anything to say about religion, I just wanted to name this post about the three things you aren't supposed to talk about among friends.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Jesus is the MAN!

Ma said...

That is so funny,Cod.
You probably could have included football too among the things never to talk about.
I am one of maybe two people where I work who is a Packer fan the rest are all Charger fans.
Love, Ma