Thursday, October 04, 2012

Debate

I hated last night's debate with a fury and a passion.

Why did I hate it you might ask?

Because everything about it was rotten.

1) Romney's voice is hard for me to listen to. He has this wide-eyed botox look about him that makes him instantly untrustworthy. He looks smooth and rich and I think a lot of people in America probably like that about him. Seeing him brought back my worry that he might actually be a viable candidate.
2) Boy did Jim Lehrer do a terrible job moderating. Babe and I both said a number of times how much he was favoring stupid Mittens. (You lost your mittens, you naughty kittens! Now you shall have no pie!)
3) My man, Obama, really didn't come on strong. He really didn't say much of anything. I get it, high ground. But he better come out swinging in the next debate.

1 comment:

Ma said...

I heard one commetator say about the debate and the Pres."everyone
knows he`s a nice guy", he didn`t have to prove it last nite.
You`re right next time he better do better.
Love, Ma
I will still vote for him though.
Like I told you last nite it will be a cold day in hell when I vote
for a Republican.